Springboard Productions is the industry leader, producing and transmitting live stream webcasts for the largest music events and festivals in North America for more than a decade. Some of our more than 100 live multi-channel Music Festival Webcasts include Coachella, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, Stagecoach, Outside Lands Festival, among many others. Distribution partners include YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitter, Twitch, Amazon, Direct TV, redbull.tv, Univision, and more.
Springboard was founded by Grammy-winner Hank Neuberger in 2007, and our creative and technical team includes many of the most innovative and accomplished leaders in their fields.
Hank Neuberger is a Grammy-winning producer and founder of Springboard Productions in 2007. Hank’s career has been devoted exclusively to the world of music and musical artists — first as recording engineer, then record producer, and finally producer of video and live webcasts at the greatest music festivals in the country.
- Grammy winner and Supervisor of Broadcast Audio for the annual Grammy Awards telecast (1988-2018)
- Producer of the cast CD of the 2010 Tony-nominated (Best Musical) Million Dollar Quartet
- Producer of live multi-channel Music Festival Webcasts since 2005, including Coachella, Lollapalooza, Stagecoach, Bonnaroo, and Austin City Limits festivals
- Producer of “Go Cubs Go”, the Chicago Cubs theme song
- Recording engineer and/or producer for sessions/mixes for dozens of artists including Cheap Trick, Ohio Players, Pete Townsend, Sting, Feist, Jay-Z, Smashing Pumpkins, Melissa Ethridge, Black Eyed Peas, Gomez, Ramsey Lewis, Crowded House, Survivor, Mannheim Steamroller, John Prine, Jerry Butler, John Mayer, Flaming Lips, Guster, Michael McDonald, and Brian Wilson
- Chairman of the Board of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (The Grammys), 1994-1996
- Chairman of the Board of the MusiCares Foundation, the Grammy-affiliated philanthropy, 2002-2005
Debra Davis is an Emmy Award Winning producer and a member of the Producers Guild of America. Davis creates groundbreaking video at high profile events for broadcast, mobile, and IPTV. She specializes in television series, special events, festivals, live music, award shows corporate entertainment, and galas. Davis’s career highlights in addition to Music Festivals, include:
- Harvey Can’t Mess with Texas, concert and benefit with Willie Nelson, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt, Lyle Lovett, Leon Bridges, and Matthew McConaughey
- Emmy for NBC Olympics broadcast
- SXSW content capture of feature speakers/panels — and live webcast of Joe Biden and Garth Brooks — multiple years
- Facilitated the start-up of MTV-Asia in Singapore and traveled throughout Asia creating content
- Three consecutive Tony Awards broadcasts
- World’s Largest Pep Rally with Dave Matthews at West Point, NY
- Multiple seasons of Hard Rock Livefor VH-1, which at its inception was the only live TV music series
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino’s Grand Opening and New Year’s Eve Celebration with Jay-Z, Coldplay, Kanye West, John Mayer and Beyoncé
- Warped Tour 15th Anniversary, a two-hour concert theatrical feature film